for the www.footballmasters.pl website
• 1. General provisions
1. The Administrator ensures that they make every effort to process Personal Data with the greatest respect for the privacy of persons whose data is processed and with the utmost care for the security of Personal Data being processed, and in particular ensures that they have taken appropriate legal measures aimed at ensuring the security of Personal Data.
2. 2. The Administrator declares that they apply technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data being processed appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act and change, loss, damage or destruction.
• 2. Definitions
• Administrator - it means Football Masters, Jan Kryst Street 3/71, 01-112 Warsaw, tax ID: 5272592477, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 533 035 300.
• The Administrator should also be understood as the personal data administrator within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 RODO;
• Software - it means web browsers that the User may use to use the Website;
• Cookies (so-called cookies) - it means IT data constituting, in particular text files, which are stored in the User's Device and are intended for using the Website;
• processing of Personal Data - it means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets in an automated or non-automated way, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise sharing, matching or linking, limiting, deleting or destroying;
• Website - it means a website operating at www.footballmasters.pl
• Service - it means a service provided electronically to the User by the Administrator, via the Website, in particular sending an offer in electronic form.
• Device - it means an electronic Device through which the User gains access to the Website, in particular: PC computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones.
• User - it means a person who uses the Service through the Website.
• 3. Processing of Personal Data
1. Users' Personal Data will be processed in order to provide the Services and for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data may be as follows:
-for indispensability to perform the contract for the provision of electronic services;
-for indispensability to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator;
-for Legally legitimate interest - in relation to the processing of Personal Data for marketing purposes during the legal relationship between the User and the Administrator, as well as the processing of Personal Data after the contract for the provision of Electronic Services for the period in which the User may direct any claims related to the Administrator performance of the Service;
for User's consent - in the case of data processing for marketing purposes based on the User's consent.
2. Providing Personal Data by the User is voluntary but necessary to use the Service.
3. The User may also express a separate consent to receive commercial, advertising and marketing information from the Administrator. The User may resign from receiving them at any time.
4. The Administrator processes or may process the following Personal Data of the User, which the User provides voluntarily when using the Service:
-for your name and surname,
-for electronic addresses,
-for a phone number,
-for the address of residence
-for the address of the work being done
5. The Administrator stores Personal Data in the Users database in order to facilitate potential contacts with Users in the future.
6. The recipients of Personal Data are persons authorized by the Administrator to process data in the course of performing their duties, entities which the Administrator orders IT, accounting, HR, legal and tax administration, in particular on the basis of contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data.
7. The Administrator declares that they may use tools designed to analyze traffic on the Website, such as Google Analytics and other similar.
8. The Administrator has the right to share User's data and information in the course of the proceedings, which is authorized to the authority, such as the prosecutor's office or the court.
9. The Administrator will process User's Personal Data for the period in which the User may direct any claims related to the provision of the Service to the Administrator.
The Administrator adheres to the following rules for processing Personal Data:
-consolidates the collected Personal Data only on such information carriers that are protected against access by third parties;
- performs supervision over the security of Personal Data throughout the entire period of their possession in a manner that ensures in particular protection against access by unauthorized persons, damage, destruction or loss;
- maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data.
11. The User whose Personal Data is processed has the right to demand from the Administrator access to the data, as well as rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objecting to the processing, in accordance with the content of this Policy.
• 4. Cookies
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website Operator's Football Masters, Jan Kryst Street 3/71, 01-112 Warsaw, tax ID: 5272592477, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address:
email@example.com, telephone 533 035 300.
Cookies are used to:
1. a) adaptation of the Website content to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
2. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
3. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
4. a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
5. b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
6. c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
7. d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
8. e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
9. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
11. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
12. More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.
According to the formula: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
• 5. Users' rights
1. The User has the right to access their Personal Data and the right to correct them at any time.
2. The User has the option of choosing in what scope and time they want to use the Website and provide information about themselves. If for some reason the User does not wish to leave their Personal Data in the Users database, they have the right to request the deletion of Personal Data.
3. In the case of Personal Data Processing for marketing purposes, based on the granted consent, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time and through a statement made in writing or via e-mail to the Administrator's address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The User has the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of their Personal Data.
5. The User has the right to object to the processing of Personal Data based on purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
6. In order to request correction, supplementation, updating, correction, limitation of processing, deletion and objection to the processing of your Personal Data, the User should send a request to the Administrator's e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to: Football Masters, Jan Kryst Street 3/71, 01-112 Warsaw. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection in a situation when the Administrator will not process their Personal Data in accordance with the law.
7. The User has the ability to limit or disable access of Cookies to their Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, excluding certain functionalities that require Cookies.
8. The User may change the Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookie files in the web browser settings, or to inform about their every posting in the User's Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the Software settings.
9. The User may at any time delete Cookies using the functions available in the web browser they use.
· 6. Final provisions
1. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Administrator and are not supervised by them in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.