The online store operating under the name www.footballmasters.eu is run by the company
Football Masters with registered business activity at Jan Kryst 3/71 street in Warsaw, POLAND and with headquarters in Kielce at Czachowski 40 street.
Tax ID: 527-259-2477
1. Football Masters sell their products through an online store.
2. Orders are accepted by e-mail, by phone or via the on-line store. Send an email with the order details. After the order is placed, the Buyer receives a message confirming the order. Remember to set the details of the order before making it.
3. Part of Football Masters products is made according to individual customer's guidelines.
Gloves with personalization - imprint, are not refundable or exchangeable for other gloves. Complaints are only taken into account in the case of damages that have occurred for reasons external of the user.
4. The order is processed from the moment of receiving the payment to the company account
5. The delivery time is about 48 hours.
6. All prices are given in PLN and include 23% VAT.
7. The Buyer may pay for products in cash or by bank transfer:
on account number: 92 2490 0005 0000 4530 7045 2921
8. The ordered goods are sent via courier.
The invoice is sent on request in electronic form.
9. When the order is sent by the Buyer, an agreement is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer. The subject of the contract is the service mentioned in the order. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract are regulated in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93 with subsequent exchanges) and in the Act of March 2nd, 2000. on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended).
10. The contract for the sale of goods and services is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
11. The competent court for the settlement of disputes arising from the sale agreement is the court competent for the plaintiff's seat or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
12. Please be advised that personal data provided in the order are collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29th, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926, as amended). The collected personal data is used only for the purpose of carrying out orders placed and for information about promotions and will in no case be made available to third parties. Each customer has the right to modify and delete their personal data from our database.
13. Return of goods. Returns may be made when the date does not exceed 14 days from the date of purchase.
Does not apply to gloves with personalization - imprint.
14. Complaints. If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds physical defects in it, he / she should contact Football Masters as soon as possible by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 533-035-300 and return the goods to our address. Complaints are considered within 7 business days of their receipt. Defective goods will be exchanged for a new full-value product. In the case of damaged products, complaints are not disregarded.
By sending an order you make a purchase and thus accept the regulations, which can be found at www.footballmasters.eu